It is hosted by Dementia Pathfinders Community Interest Company (CIC), a not-for-profit social enterprise providing education and training for the health and social care workforce and delivering therapeutic and social support for people with dementia and their families.
- Barbara Stephens – Executive board chair (Dementia Pathfinders CIC)
- Jill Rasmussen – Clinical expert (Royal College of General Practitioners clinical champion)
- Magda Swiecicka – Resources manager (Dementia Pathfinders CIC)
- Carrie Morgan – Project manager (Director at Supporting You Consultancy)
- Lucy Pritchett – Communications and social media lead
- Rowan Purdy – Knowledge manager and technical lead (Director, Knowledge and Innovation Partnerships Ltd)