Helping primary care to support people with dementia

Adults and Communities Access Point

December 14 2015

If you think that you or someone you care for needs social care support, please contact Adult social care services and support about getting an assessment of your (or their) social care needs.

To get an adult social care assessment if you are:

  • over 65, you need to contact Adults and Communities Access Point (ACAP) by phone on 0121 303 1234 or by email
  • under 65, contact the service direct. For a list of our services, please see the Adult social care services page.

Share this page