Memory cafes provide a friendly and supportive environment where people can meet, talk, and learn more about dementia and what support is available.
View an A-Z list of memory cafes.
- Active Minds – dementia activity resourcesFebruary 15 2016Active Minds produce a suite of activity products to assist people with dementia in leading active, engaging and fulfilling lives - enjoying activities that are meaningful to them.
- The Daily SparkleFebruary 8 2016The Daily Sparkle is a professionally written daily and weekly reminiscence and activity tool supported by the UK's leading care organisations such as the NHS, AgeUK and DementiaUK.
- Prime Minister’s challenge on dementia 2020February 21 2015The Prime Minister recently launched the government’s five year vision for the future of dementia care, support and research, which follows on from the existing Prime Minister’s Challenge on Dementia, launched in March 2012.
- Putting dementia on the mapNovember 29 2013Putting dementia on the map published by the Department of Health draws on data and information about dementia health and care, dementia friendly communities and research.
- Dementia: A state of the nation report on dementia care and support in EnglandThis report, published by the Department of Health, sets out what is known about dementia care, support and research. It highlights where improvements are being made and where improvements are needed.
- Building dementia-friendly communities: A priority for everyoneSeptember 3 2013This report, published by the Alzheimer's Society, explores evidence from people with dementia about their experiences of living in their community and the ten key things they would like to see in a dementia-friendly community.
- Conisbrough Memory cafeThe Conisbrough Memory cafe provides information about living with dementia and other services available locally in an informal and comfortable environment.The Ivanhoe Centre, Gardens Lane, Conisbrough, Doncaster, DN12 3JX01709 580543
- Cantley Memory cafeThe Cantley Memory cafe provides information about living with dementia and other services available locally in an informal and comfortable environment.Cantley Community Centre, Goodison Boulevard, Doncaster, DN4 6DF01709 580543
- Dementia Cafe Doncaster CentralAnyone who has dementia, or is caring for a person with dementia, is welcome to attend the monthly Dementia Cafe held in the centre of Doncaster. Doncaster Frenchgate Centre, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN1 1SR01709 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/custom_scripts/services.php?serviceCode=20801&branchCode=12822&areaBC=NOYO
- Alzheimer’s Society DoncasterThe Alzheimer's Society in Doncaster provides a range of support groups and acitivities to help people with dementia and their carers.Mexborough Business Centre, College Road, Mexborough, South Yorkshire, S64 9JP01709 580 email@example.com://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/custom_scripts/branch.php?branch=true&branchCode=12822
- Alzheimer’s SocietyAlzheimer's Society is a membership organisation, which works to improve the quality of life of people affected by dementia in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.Devon House, 58 St Katharine's Way, London, E1W 1LB020 7423 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.alzheimers.org.uk/