Doncaster CVSJune 15 2015
Doncaster CVS works to ensure that local community and voluntary sector groups and organisations get the support they need.
Doncaster CVS are able to offer a wide range of practical support and advice services to local third sector organisations, such as:
- Advice on establishing or developing a new or existing group
- Undertaking enterprising activities, or becoming a social enterprise, to help your organisation become more sustainable
- Networking opportunities
- Information about local policies, strategies and the opportunity to influence them
- Financial services, including year-end accounts and payroll services
- HR support
- Training and support with your fundraising
- Health and wellbeing
- Volunteering services
- Room hire, equipment hire and administrative services
- Free weekly email roundup of third sector news, events, training, jobs and volunteering opportunities.