Bradford Dementia GroupJuly 11 2014
School of Health Studies, Horton A Building, University of Bradford, Richmond Road, Bradford, BD7 1DP
01274 email@example.comVisit websiteFacebook pageTwitter account
Bradford Dementia Group is a multi-disciplinary, multi-professional group committed to making a difference to policy and practice in dementia care, through excellence in research, education and training.
Bradford Dementia Group work on dementia research focusses on:
- the experience of living with dementia from the perspective of people with dementia and their families
- innovative methodology, and
- the development and evaluation of care practice and services.
The group convenes a monthly applied inter-disciplinary dementia meeting with visiting speakers from partners internationally, nationally and regionally.
Use the following links to find out more about research:
Bradford Dementia Group offers part-time, distance learning degree programmes in Dementia Studies, including:
- Undergraduate Programme – BSc (Hons) Dementia Studies
- Postgraduate Programme –Postgraduate, CPD and Professional
Postgraduate Programme – PG Cert in Dementia for Practitioners with a Special Interest
- Studying by Distance Learning