Disabled Living FoundationJuly 11 2014
The Disabled Living Foundation (DLF) is a national charity providing impartial advice, information and training on independent living.
DLF offers an unparalleled range of information on daily living equipment and other useful advice for people who might need some help in living their live to the full.
DLF provides a wide range of helpful services, including
- AskSARA an award-winning online guided advice tool about daily living
- Business services find out how DLF can help manufacturers, suppliers and retailers of daily living equipment
- Demonstration Centre where customers can try and test daily living equipment
- DLF Data an impartial database of daily living equipment
- Factsheets offering advice about things to consider when buying equipment
- Forums a vibrant community of disabled people, supporting and helping each other by sharing experiences
- Helpline 0300 999 0004 Weekdays 10-4pm free, impartial advice about mobility products or other types of daily living equipment for older and disabled people
- Living made easy a free advice and information website on daily living equipment
- Loan library a library of simple electronic aids available to borrow for up to two weeks
- Moving & Handling People an annual event for any manual handling specialist
- Services for parents sservices for parents and carers of disabled children and those who work with them
- Supplier directory details of suppliers of daily living equipment that support our work through sponsoring sections