Care NavigatorMay 12 2014
Care Navigator is a free service for people who are ﬁnancially responsible for themselves but may be concerned about how and where to get help to remain as independent as possible.
This service can provide information about care and support options and what practical help may be available, such as clarifying if you are entitled to any ﬁnancial assistance from the council.
North Somerset Council aims to:
- work to ensure you maintain your independence despite needing care
- provide an informal, tailored approach
- ensure equal access to services, including informing you about the range of services available
- help you and your carers plan for the future
- respond to urgent needs
- help negotiate care costs to get best value for money
- respond quickly and efﬁciently.