Hospital 2 Home resource packOctober 26 2012
This resource is designed to make it easier for health and social care professionals involved in hospital discharge to support older patients in returning home safely after a hospital stay and reduce the risk of readmission to hospital.
The resource contains information, advice, case studies and checklists to help health, housing and social care professionals provide the right care for older patients.
- Senior hospital based professionals leaflet
- Hospital based staff leaflet
- Service commissioners leaflet
- Community based occupational therapists and social workerss leaflet
- Agencies leaflet
- Sheltered and extra care leaflet
- Services to support older people returning home from hospital
- Options for older patients needing to move home
- Health and housing links
- Common elements of outcomes frameworks related to older people
The Hospital 2 Home resource was produced by a task group initiated by Care and Repair England, supported by the Department of Health and the Department for Communities and Local Government.
Visit the Hospital 2 Home website.