This section provides access to useful resources to inform workforce development in dementia care, ensuring that all staff have the essential skills and knowledge to provide high quality person centred dementia care.
- Health Education EnglandHealth Education England (HEE) works across England to deliver high quality education and training for a better health and healthcare workforce.1st Floor, Blenheim House, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4PLhee.firstname.lastname@example.org://hee.nhs.uk/
- Innovations in DementiaInnovations in Dementia is a community interest company that works nationally with people with dementia, partner organisations and professionals to develop and test projects that will enhance the lives of people with dementia.PO Box 616, Exeter, EX1 9JB01392 email@example.com://www.innovationsindementia.org.uk/
- Dementia Services Development CentreThe Dementia Services Development Centre is an international centre of knowledge and expertise dedicated to improving the lives of people with dementia.Iris Murdoch Building, University of Stirling, Stirling, FK9 4LA, Scotland01786 467740http://www.dementia.stir.ac.uk
- Dementia PathfindersDementia Pathfinders CIC is a social enterprise delivering therapeutic care and support for people with dementia and their families, and programmes of education and learning for people working in the dementia care field.Bushbury Triangle Resource Centre, 74 Stanley Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 9EL01902 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.dementiapathfinders.org
- Ladder to the MoonLadder to the Moon provides workforce and service development that enables health and care organisations to develop active, creative, vibrant care services. It uses approaches that incorporate creativity and the arts, and involve staff, older people living with dementia and other long-term conditions, and the wider community.Studio 522, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London, NW5 1TL0203 784 email@example.com://www.laddertothemoon.co.uk
- Employers for CarersEmployers for Carers provides practical, ‘hands-on’, help to employers to support carers in their workforce.20 Great Dover Street, London, SE1 4LX020 7378 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.employersforcarers.org/